Amazing good health is honestly the greatest gift that you can give yourself, and those you love. Great health means you feel energized, clear headed and happy. And one of the best ways to stay healthy is to reach and maintain a good, healthy body weight. And if you are not entirely happy with yours, never fear! It’s something you can totally work on and get to where you want to be – whether your goals are weight loss or gain oriented, or fitness oriented.
If, like me, you could do with losing a little weight, here are some awesome tips that will help you reach your goals in a healthy and stress-free way!
Our bodies and situations are all different, and there is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to weight loss and health. BUT, there are definitely winning ways that will help you out if you follow them daily!
- Eat less sugars carbs, and get most of your calories from healthy protein, fats and vegetables. Eating like this can help you to feel full, and lose weight fairly rapidly, especially at first!
- If each of your meals includes a protein source, a fat source and a low carb veggie source, you will find yourself shedding weight without feeling hungry.
- If you are serious about shedding weight and getting healthy, commit to a gym routine that is achievable. For GREAT results, do some weights 3 – 4 times a week in the gym. Other best option is to go to the gym 3–4 times a week. Do a warm-up and lift some weights. If you’re new to the gym, ask a trainer for some advice.
- By lifting weights, you will burn lots of calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is a common side effect of losing weight.
- If lifting weights is not an option for you, then doing some cardio workouts like walking, jogging, running, cycling or swimming will suffice.
A couple more tips that will have you swanning around in perfect shape in no time at all!
- Eat a high-protein breakfast.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
- Drink water a half hour before meals.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
- Eat your food slowly.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night.
Most importantly, do what make you feel good and healthy and strong! And do it consistently until you have achieved the results you want and need, and you have made healthy living a lifelong habit that you will always be grateful for!
Next week, we’ll feature a French-based natural skincare brand, L’Occitane! Wants to look naturally beautiful? Stay-tuned for our next post!
Thanks for supporting Coin de Papillon! Enjoy 10% off on your order*. Enter Code: BLOG10 at COSME-DE.COM check-out page to enjoy the offer.
*The promotion code is not applicable for promotion, clearance items, and bundle sets.